27th June 20013: IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL OPERA BROWSER USERS
Servers belonging to software developers Opera have been compromised. At present it is unclear how much damage has been done. Opera themselves have been their usual less than forthcoming selves when queried, moreover their official statement raise more questions than it answers. Additionally there is no news for its users on it’s official facebook pages or twitter account.
• Opera breached, has code cert stolen, possibly spreads malware – advice on what to do
• Attackers sign malware using crypto certificate stolen from Opera Software
• Opera network cracked
• Opera’s network hacked, code-signing certificate stolen, used to spread malware
• Opera tries to put a good spin on could turn out to be a pretty nasty breach
• Opera’s official statement raise more questions than it answers
Another nail in the coffin?